10-20-2017, 11:20 PM
Hi Catherine...welcome to the friendliest IOP forum around!
Yes, it's a bit daunting to begin with, finding your way around. I needed a careful "nudge" in right direction when I first started, but you soon get the knack.
There are lots of interesting threads to read and so many helpful people.
I hope you find what you are looking for. Just start a thread and ask a question, you'll soon find there's a wealth of knowledge and lots of wise people "out there" who'll come back with an answer...or two.
All the best,
John
Yes, it's a bit daunting to begin with, finding your way around. I needed a careful "nudge" in right direction when I first started, but you soon get the knack.
There are lots of interesting threads to read and so many helpful people.
I hope you find what you are looking for. Just start a thread and ask a question, you'll soon find there's a wealth of knowledge and lots of wise people "out there" who'll come back with an answer...or two.
All the best,
John

