10-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Good Day Catherine!
Welcome! I'm also new, but just some advise that READING READING READING is where you will
find a wealth of information. Grasping the information is important too. Sometimes I have to read
things twice just to understand, but that's me.!
You say you're not computer savvy? You did great tho, finding the welcome section first, where as
many i've seen seem to just skip that part, but are quickly reminded that it's required and part of the
rules where many don't even pay attention to. Congrats on that! I had to read them twice!
You will find this board very helpful many ppl here are so nice and have been very helpful to
me. Enjoy yourself!
Welcome! I'm also new, but just some advise that READING READING READING is where you will
find a wealth of information. Grasping the information is important too. Sometimes I have to read
things twice just to understand, but that's me.!
You say you're not computer savvy? You did great tho, finding the welcome section first, where as
many i've seen seem to just skip that part, but are quickly reminded that it's required and part of the
rules where many don't even pay attention to. Congrats on that! I had to read them twice!
You will find this board very helpful many ppl here are so nice and have been very helpful to
me. Enjoy yourself!
Angels Among US

