Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is the most powerful non benzo drug for sleep?
#11
(11-03-2017, 08:15 AM)cutstack Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 10:55 PM)barq- Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 01:33 PM)cutstack Wrote: Is the weight gain on mirtazapine tolerable? What side effects can I expect? Thank you.

I think it varies. I good friend was on it for about a year at a high dose for it's antidepressant qualities (so 2 or 3 times what you'd have for sleep). He's the slimmest man I know and he put on about 4 or 5 lbs, but then got it under control. I think it took a bit of messing around to hit the right dose, but he used mirtazapine for over a year after struggling with the addictive side of z-drugs. But I appreciate your concern. Weight gain can be an issue, but I think people tend to post the horror stories.

Did it have an effect on libido?

Sorry, I don't know. It didn't come up (so to speak).
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)