09-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Good Morning IOP...
Today I am running later than usual.... Actually slept awhile ... That and I didn't make it to bed till 'bout 11 something ...
Anywhoo ... Got to go this morning over to the center(it's for the older folks they do meals, bingo, auctions and other activities for them) so I'll be cuttin out fairly soon....
But the coffe is hot and the bong is just now cooling off ...lol .... I'll be back shortly, I just hate waking up late! Seems like I'm missing something when I do that ...
We have some new members as of lately, so maybe they'll stop in for a bit this morn ...
And hey Linville... Did you really understand CL's comment? Or was I just going through an octopus moment?
Fire, kitty, Harley hope you girls are feeling great today and especially you Harley.... I used to do the flea market thing, to me the set up/take down was the worst thing abot it ... Can be a daunting task by yourself... Don't over do it....
Ok then ... I'm outta here for the moment...
Y'all know where the cups are and the coffee is hot and it's a brand new pot ... Hot water is in the kettle for the tea crew ... The T-bags are it that little can marked "T-bags" hard to miss ...lol ...
Y'all have a beautiful day today... And keep a smile on your face.... People will wonder what the hell you're up to...
L8r
Ice
Today I am running later than usual.... Actually slept awhile ... That and I didn't make it to bed till 'bout 11 something ...
Anywhoo ... Got to go this morning over to the center(it's for the older folks they do meals, bingo, auctions and other activities for them) so I'll be cuttin out fairly soon....
But the coffe is hot and the bong is just now cooling off ...lol .... I'll be back shortly, I just hate waking up late! Seems like I'm missing something when I do that ...
We have some new members as of lately, so maybe they'll stop in for a bit this morn ...
And hey Linville... Did you really understand CL's comment? Or was I just going through an octopus moment?
Fire, kitty, Harley hope you girls are feeling great today and especially you Harley.... I used to do the flea market thing, to me the set up/take down was the worst thing abot it ... Can be a daunting task by yourself... Don't over do it....
Ok then ... I'm outta here for the moment...
Y'all know where the cups are and the coffee is hot and it's a brand new pot ... Hot water is in the kettle for the tea crew ... The T-bags are it that little can marked "T-bags" hard to miss ...lol ...
Y'all have a beautiful day today... And keep a smile on your face.... People will wonder what the hell you're up to...

L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

