Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello again
#1
Hello all. I've been doing a lot of traveleing this past year and even went and got myself married somewhere along the way. No, just kidding, I feeling truely blessed for having met that special someone. I never knew just how alone I was now that I am not. I hope everyone gets to have the same opportunity in their life.

If feels good to be back, but I must admit, it's kinda creepy how popular our little community has gotten. Oh, well. Just operate accordingly, knowing that nothing is private anymore, and it will be fine. We have freedom of speech, and therefore not doing anything illegal, it is just a little further outside the box than your average Joe probably has the stomach for. hahaha

Love, Light, and Joy....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello again - by Lunar - 12-16-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Hello again - by Charon - 12-16-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Hello again - by Lunar - 12-16-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Hello again - by K_Dub - 12-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Hello again - by Mad Max - 12-17-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Hello again - by horsies - 12-17-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: Hello again - by willie33 - 12-18-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Hello again - by Furyan66 - 12-19-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Hello again - by Mikka - 12-19-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Hello again - by invisiblejungle - 12-23-2017, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)