01-17-2018, 02:59 AM
(01-14-2018, 10:00 PM)Woodhouse Wrote: Ok, so after much research and Private messages I was able to find this place... My buddy from a different forum sent me the details for this site. I have been looking for a certain muscle relaxer at a decent price for the last 6 months or so.
My friend said that the operator of this site is legit, however almost impossible to make a payment. He wasn't kidding... many of the sites payment options are a no-go. Like many other sites the homepage shows major credit cards & PP logo's... Just for show. Already a red flag but I get where these places come from. I will take my comrades word for it and proceed with my test order.
Anyway after going back and forth I was finally able to place an order and I will try payment 1st thing tomorrow...
This site is definitely limited in what meds they offer. The country of origin is also suspect for mailing purposes... I am willing to take the risk because I have had several packages reach me from that area, no problem.
If everything goes through I will likely place another order and try to stock up on these little guys. I have found this product on several larger sites & in the SY section, however the price is about 5x more expensive than I want to pay.
If you check this site out I recommend using the search bar as my med isn't easily found in the categories section. If you wanna PM me I can tell you (what I ordered & the country of origin)
Much love - WH
Hi Woodhouse,
I have used these guys for many years, received every order (USA) with no issues.
Let us know how everything goes.
cheers
Z9

