Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others!
#10
(01-19-2018, 03:58 AM)coffeedude22 Wrote: Hi my name is ____, And I'm afraid of everything.  Honestly though, after breaking up with my girlfriend of four years, I think I have an unconcious fear of never getting married.  It may be just a matter of ambivalence, but this just seems to pop up everywhere in my dreams.

 I'm so sorry to hear that. It seems fear of being alone, rejected, abandoned, unlovable, etc are very common. If you have access to therapy or groups I definitely recommend. You can learn skills to cope with your feelings and thoughts or even change how you think. I wish you the best!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others! - by Naomi - 01-19-2018, 05:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)