01-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Hi Naomi,
Do you hate taking classes at the gym? Or just the gym itself? I find that when I go to a class, (I don't do the other--just use equipment or treadmill, I mean), it takes me about 3 months to get into the routine and feel comfortable. I like it--eventually--bc you make contact with others, but it is limited and typically focused on how hard or easy the class was. Some people make friends and do things together, but I just like to go to the classes, limited involvement.
I also have a mantra when I'm starting back and feel awful and hate it. I just keep repeating to myself in the class, "You're getting stronger every day." Hope your day goes well!
Do you hate taking classes at the gym? Or just the gym itself? I find that when I go to a class, (I don't do the other--just use equipment or treadmill, I mean), it takes me about 3 months to get into the routine and feel comfortable. I like it--eventually--bc you make contact with others, but it is limited and typically focused on how hard or easy the class was. Some people make friends and do things together, but I just like to go to the classes, limited involvement.
I also have a mantra when I'm starting back and feel awful and hate it. I just keep repeating to myself in the class, "You're getting stronger every day." Hope your day goes well!

