Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others!
#12
(01-19-2018, 03:58 AM)coffeedude22 Wrote: Hi my name is ____, And I'm afraid of everything.  Honestly though, after breaking up with my girlfriend of four years, I think I have an unconcious fear of never getting married.  It may be just a matter of ambivalence, but this just seems to pop up everywhere in my dreams.

Wow, 4 years. That's rough. Is it really over for you guys? You never know. That's a lot of time to invest. Did you think that she was the right one when you were dating? Just curious.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others! - by Rafterman - 01-21-2018, 01:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)