Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others!
#17
(01-24-2018, 09:50 PM)Naomi Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 08:35 PM)TeknoFunk Wrote: Fear of Driving! I didn't ever have this fear until my son was born and now I am overly fearful of dying before he grows up as my dad passed away when I was 15 and I deep down do not want that to happen to my son. Sheesh. Life... I need to not be afraid of driving though, it hinders my abilities to go out and explore the world!
My best friend developed those fear once she had a kid, so you're not alone, if that's any solace.
It is true that it is normal to take solace in the fact that other people are suffering from the same problem(s). The saying "misery loves company" is certainly true. It's not that any person should be happy that a fellow human is also suffering, but there is a certain comfort and feeling of solidarity that arises when one realizes that he/she is not alone in the plight.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others! - by Rafterman - 01-25-2018, 02:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)