Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others!
#19
(01-26-2018, 01:56 AM)Naomi Wrote: RM that is so true. That's why I always recommend group therapy to anyone if they have access to it/can afford it. I was afraid at first - strangers, social anxiety, etc - but hearing someone say something and being able to say "I do that, too!" is such a good feeling.
I get you, Naomi. "Group" is phenomenal on many levels. That's what we all have going on here, too. We can share our experiences and come across others who are dealing with the same thing. I think that kind of thing is invaluable! Have a great night. RM
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you afraid of? Sharing your phobia(s) will help others! - by Rafterman - 01-26-2018, 02:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)