01-30-2018, 01:01 PM
Greetings all...
Everything has been going as good as it can be. ii went to the doctor with her and got her a script for Antabuse to help her keep off that damn Tequila. Since she is already on Zoloft the doctor also gave her a script for Alprazolam but she is still determined not to want to use any Benzo.
All in all she is doing better as long as she can keep on this route and stay off the alcohol.
she has another appointment with nher Psychologist this Friday so we will see what happens there.
I know she will NEVER get over this but she needs to honor her son and move on. Not forget but just move on with her life as I know that's what her son would have wanted.
I know easier said than done..
Peace All
Fury
Everything has been going as good as it can be. ii went to the doctor with her and got her a script for Antabuse to help her keep off that damn Tequila. Since she is already on Zoloft the doctor also gave her a script for Alprazolam but she is still determined not to want to use any Benzo.
All in all she is doing better as long as she can keep on this route and stay off the alcohol.
she has another appointment with nher Psychologist this Friday so we will see what happens there.
I know she will NEVER get over this but she needs to honor her son and move on. Not forget but just move on with her life as I know that's what her son would have wanted.
I know easier said than done..
Peace All
Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"

