Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Everyone!!! I am New here!
#5
(02-08-2018, 02:05 PM)Mad Max Wrote: MOD EDIT
Split thread and made PatsFan their own welcome introduction thread

You did fine in ur introduction 

If you had used the post thread button at the top and created ur own thread then I would not have done that for you. 

Welcome PatsFan!

Ah I see it now! Lol it’s like looking all over the grocery store for one specific item and as soon as you ask someone for help you look over and it’s right there lol. I appreciate you doing that for me. Thank you!

(02-08-2018, 04:07 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  may u find all u need.

the rules, which we do enforce:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

we go outta our way to keep a low profile and we don't allow talk in public forums as that Other Forum does.

We work hard to keep our members, forum and vendors safe.  

Looking forward to your posts.
Yes ma’am, I read the rules the first day I registered. I’m glad to see that you have to get work your way up in standing. It weeds out the seekers and the ones that are here for the right reasons. Bravo to the admin team. I’m very happy I stumbled across this forum. Thank you guys for the warm weldome!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello Everyone!!! I am New here! - by PatsFan - 02-08-2018, 02:04 AM
RE: [split] Hello Everyone!!! New here! - by PatsFan - 02-08-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Hello Everyone!!! I am New here! - by Charon - 02-09-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Hello Everyone!!! I am New here! - by Charon - 02-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)