Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Everyone!!! I am New here!
#10
Many have left that other forum because, oh, say, ICE, a division of homeland security took them down twice in last few months.

And, forget the nonsense about counterfeiting by putting up vendor sites whom used another's picture.

I read the original charges, in the statute, and the counterfeiting held them all responsible for making/participating in meds that were pressed and a fake manufacturer stamped on it. Could mean admin there takes money or meds.

There were also charges mentioned of selling military weaponry. i saw that at Pr myself. Very heavy duty crime.

We just don't know. But I would hate to have such charges brought against our forum. Heavy duty.

So, PR got a bit quiet.

As long as we remain vigilant about what we allow and the languages we use, we shall remain safe. We don't do unethical things here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello Everyone!!! I am New here! - by PatsFan - 02-08-2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Hello Everyone!!! I am New here! - by Charon - 02-09-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Hello Everyone!!! I am New here! - by Charon - 02-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)