Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kava
#3
Kava didn't do anything for me. I took it in capsule form. I've heard the tea is far more effective. When my mom was a young woman she tried the tea in south america and said the same, no effect to speak of. Very strange, one night when I took a hefty dose I smoked a cigarette (I quit) and it enhanced the effects ten fold, got a literal five minute heavy body high, then it vanished. Strange. I've heard it is harsh on the liver, can anyone back this up?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kava - by Charon - 02-21-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Kava - by ComeDayGoDay - 02-22-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Kava - by thegreaseman - 03-02-2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Kava - by MoJim - 03-03-2018, 01:03 AM
RE: Kava - by Richardg8092 - 03-03-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: Kava - by atad3 - 03-07-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Kava - by Rafterman - 03-07-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Kava - by cmdline - 03-10-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Kava - by nick222 - 09-22-2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Kava - by invisiblejungle - 09-25-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: Kava - by Salty - 10-16-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Kava - by coffeedude22 - 10-01-2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Kava - by User1242 - 10-16-2018, 02:01 AM
RE: Kava - by Sriracha99 - 10-16-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: Kava - by Glousck - 10-24-2018, 12:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)