Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clonazepam from Phillipines
cmdline made it clear his? understanding of the rules. and the poster is correct. Our rules state that u cannot connect a product with a vendor here.

one: u r targetting vendor for too much attention and giving up his location potentially

two: u r targetting the forum cuz it will be the first post on google as we noted about seven months ago.

and, third, it is our rules. i even explained that vendors carry products that may or may not be strong, but that would attract google. we saw that a short while back. whole thread on it. so, we made the rule to not discuss what one receives. U know u cannot give up country of location.

but, it is the rules. so, unless u can answer as discreetly as cmdline did, then have fifty posts and PM such information.

We stay very low key. we don't want to show up on search engines. Let us be discreet. This is the worst I have seen physical care both in real life and online in almost a quarter of a century.

Don't let me awaken to vendors names and the particular med u received.

These are treacherous times. We won't let anyone put our forum, our vendors, our members in jeopardy by garnering too much attention. The wrong kind.

As is, we are way too inundated with a new group of people. We don't know you. But, a large group of friends made this forum, and many of us will protect it. the members. and the vendors. You must realize that anyone can be reading this thread.

I am way too tired to be clear, but listen to cmdline. Be careful all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Clonazepam from Phillipines - by Leesus83 - 01-07-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Clonazepam from Phillipines - by cmdline - 01-12-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Clonazepam from Phillipines - by Leesus83 - 01-12-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: Clonazepam from Phillipines - by Charon - 01-13-2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Clonazepam from Phillipines - by Leesus83 - 01-13-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Clonazepam from Phillipines - by IceWizard - 01-13-2018, 11:51 AM