Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hr Pharma ?
If they had any semblance of being good, they would have a client post them up in suggest an IOP. no domestics.

LE is all over them.

They would have had the courtesy to contact the administrator, oh, that little contact me button on bottom left of page, and introduced themselves and ask how to proceed.

course if they read the frigadelic RULES, they would have noted that they are not part of our forum unless we admit them. it is a serious and clear cut violation of rules to open two accounts. same email. one is the shill and the other is the shill/vendor. STEEL AND I BOTH POSTED DON'T EVEN TRY TO OPEN YOUR SITE ON MY FORUM AND HIS FORUM, WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION.

Sorry, we are not romper room here. we have more knowledge and experience than most of the punks could ever possibly possess.

AGAIN, ON A COUPLE OCCASSIONS THE RAT BASTARDS WROTE TO EVERY MEMBER WHOM ALLOWED EMAIL TO SHOW. OR WHOM WAS POSTING. AND THE VENDORS BEGGED FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

NOW, THE REALLY GOOD VENDORS DON'T EVER GO BEGGING FOR CLIENTS TO FORGIVE THEM. THEY DON'T FUCK UP SO QUICKLY. USUALLY. BUT I READ THIS ON EVERY FORUM. THERE ARE SCAMS BEING ATTEMPTED ON ALL OF YOU. I GET TO SEE THE EMAILS THEY USE. AND I DO REMEMBER SCREEN NAMES, EMAILS, AVATARS. I JUST DO.

And, now with a major country facing potential problems, in fact, it was announced that two countries were being targetted now. In additition to the insane number that have been targetted way before we knew. You would figure it out after the DEA knocked at your door though.

It aint happening. DON'T BE FOOLISH WHEN TWO TOP PHARMS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT ALL WILL BE ASKEW FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS DUE TO A POSTAL STRIKE. AGAIN.

Especially with this heat, which will exacerbate your symptoms, I wonder how many will die.

This life is only for those whom have been forced into it due to state laws. Insanity.

end of rant.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
24 hr Pharma ? - by josegonzalez - 07-15-2018, 04:13 AM
RE: 24 hr Pharma ? - by Undermedicated - 07-15-2018, 04:15 PM
RE: 24 hr Pharma ? - by Charon - 07-15-2018, 06:54 PM
RE: 24 hr Pharma ? - by samnjb - 08-03-2018, 09:38 PM
RE: 24 hr Pharma ? - by Bandit - 07-18-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: 24 hr Pharma ? - by nickolyko - 07-18-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: 24 hr Pharma ? - by Charon - 08-03-2018, 09:47 PM