Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Returning to normal life after a crisis
I'm afraid these might be repatings what others have said better but self-care is really helpful in these times. (suggestions here are a result of experience but I hope this will help). Kiki99 was good to point out not overdoing thigs and listening to your body; specifically, as the same user said, if the body or mind are 'asking' for rest or sleep, i . Also, if it's possible to work in,l finding time for yourself to do things that help
you look outwards have be outwardly helpful in a difficult time:

a walk or drive if in a scenic location can be soothing, and entertaining, can remove you physically and remove yourself from a difficult. And an infusion of natrual, scenic, and architectural beauty can be a boon to the spirits (music too!). Small changes in the local environment can be just as helpful. Not a cure-all by any means but certainly helpful; they seem to add to a person's reserves of strength, give you something to look forward to (say, a particular tree during a daily errand). It can contirubute to a positve or restful mental enviroment.

all best wishes and good luck you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Returning to normal life after a crisis - by Parapluie - 05-28-2019, 03:25 AM