Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fruit Juice and Sugary Drinks and Cancer
(07-17-2019, 02:05 PM)Charon Wrote: gerber baby foods, the wee baby face on the tiny jar, was with deliberate aforethought selling in NY, at least, a few yrs ago, plain sugar water and labelling it as Apple Juice.

Gerber suffered no significant punishment.  What parents learn and save and do to keep their children safe and healthy, and then some dipshit company uses its reputation of former years to deny,deny, deny.

They were caught. Wonder how many places are never caught.  If one uses a smart phone now, it sends me all the products of food and even blankets and all sorts of things being recalled daily.

And I always remember how we learned in grammar school that the US deliberately gave blankets to Indian Moms for their babies.  But they were contaminated with small pox.

We have had some pretty messed up things happen in our history. *It is the best country, nonetheless, IMHO*

This is horrifying, I never knew about this. Talk about getting kids used to eating sugar at an early age! A captive audience! Corporations are no one's friends.

I was a larger child, and I've since grown into my adult body but am also very mindful of foods that have SO much sugar in them. Even the "simpler" processed foods have an ungodly amount of corn syrup or just plain sugar in them. I've tried to eliminate processed sugar and corn syrup from my diet, but these days it's almost impossible unless you bake all your own goods.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fruit Juice and Sugary Drinks and Cancer - by inedibleflower - 08-10-2020, 08:02 PM