(07-03-2016, 04:34 AM)throwaway_life Wrote: Welcome aboard Junia! Everything you described is pretty much how it goes hereJust play nice, follow the rules, and it will be a great place to hang out! The search feature is pretty good but feel free to find a proper thread and ask. I like the lounge, it's got games... And Charon is super great lady who takes care of us.
Cheers!
Thank you for the welcome and words of advice.
(07-04-2016, 02:25 AM)Linville Wrote:(07-03-2016, 03:04 AM)Junia Wrote: A warm Hello to All!
I am truly amazed at my good fortune to have stumbled upon this Group. I visited awhile and connected with kindred souls.
I was so impressed with the level of integrity, genuineness, loyalty and commitment to protecting the group from being compromised. And truly what attracted me most, was the sense of family and belonging. Maybe it really is possible to break free from isolation and loneliness. Looking forward to connecting.
Junia
Hi Junia,![]()
BIG, Welcome to You.
Linville
Thank you Linville! I appreciate the BIG, smiling welcome!
(07-07-2016, 03:52 PM)Izzy76 Wrote: Hi Junia, I can personally empathise with feeling isolated and lonely...The longer it goes on the harder it becomes to break free from it.
You sound like you have made the first step, and that's the hard one!
I think you've come to the right place hun!
Izzy xx
Hi Izzy,
Yes, exactly! In a strange way, it becomes comfortable....perhaps, uncomfortably comfortable?
I believe that we were created to be in relationship with one another. Pain and trust issues created the illusion that isolation was safer. I too, think I have come to the right place.
Thanks for the confirmation!
Junia
(07-04-2016, 03:22 AM)willie33 Wrote: Hello and welcome, Junia!
Hi Willie! Cheshire Cate....love it! Junia
(07-07-2016, 12:48 AM)Charon Wrote: I shall PM u my email. Give me till tomorrow, please. My body is rather hoping I stop typing for the day.
Talk to you soon.
No rush Charon! Listen to your body
It always knows what is best!
It's never too late to be what you might have been.


Just play nice, follow the rules, and it will be a great place to hang out! The search feature is pretty good but feel free to find a proper thread and ask. I like the lounge, it's got games... And Charon is super great lady who takes care of us.