Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural aid to improve sleep quality?
Fantastic info included here. I am very unsure if I can mention a product name but will include ingredients : mag cit-20mg, Theanine 50mg,  Melatonine-3mg and a proprietary blend of Valerian, Pashelps. lower, Lemon Balm, Hops and Chamomile. Works like a charm falling asleep but for me I have difficulty staying asleep. Hope this helps. Purchased product online
Melatonin works wonders for me. I quit mm (legal for me) a few days ago after heart racing panic and anxiety attacks. People really shouldn't overlook this one.
(02-23-2018, 06:50 PM)Fairlady27 Wrote: I take 900mg of magnesium before bed to stay regular, and a nice side effect is that is good for relaxation too. I take it 30 min before bed and seems to work for me.

I've never tried taking a magnesium supplement. I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the info!
Magnesium glycinate has worked for me in the past. Smile
(03-27-2018, 07:12 PM)schmok Wrote: Magnesium glycinate has worked for me in the past.  Smile
I use that, as well. They say that it is the best form of Magnesium to take when it comes to absorption rates. Probably best to supplement with a little calcium at the same time, or at least make sure to get plenty of dietary calcium while taking it.
^Do ya have a good reference about the relationship between calcium/magnesium?
Nutmeg and warm milk is supposed to help.
(03-27-2018, 07:12 PM)schmok Wrote: Magnesium glycinate has worked for me in the past.  Smile

How much do you take ? any brand ?
Thanks !
I take 500mg of magnesium about an hour before I want to get to sleep. I buy a huge bottle on Amazon, it’s not expensive. It does help but some people report stomach cramps after taking it and if so you might be better having it with food earlier in the day.
I found a supplement at Walmart in the vitamin section that has herbs and melatonin and i believe magnesium. It works really well and it's cheap.