Posts: 767
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
622
If you're in the US that's a BS statement from them. Don't know where you're located but if in the US def interested finding out what's up. PM me if not comfortable posting your location. I sent an inquiry PM to you. Disregard if you'd like, just curious.
Take care!
Posts: 767
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
622
Thanks for the PM response Peacemaker. Sorry they don't ship to your location.
Posts: 181
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2018
Reputation:
68
No Problems at all MR.HIND, Always happy to help out a fellow member.
I`m pretty sure they do still ship to my location but they just don`t guarantee delivery.
Posts: 767
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
622
05-27-2019, 05:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 05:30 AM by Mr. HIND.)
Someone above my pay grade may respond but I think pretty much everything's been covered in the thread. I've been having no issues and expedient service to boot. One thing I can't stress enough for a seamless experience: Confirm your item is indeed stocked AND ready to ship. They will let you know.
Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
1
quote: " Confirm your item is indeed stocked AND ready to ship".
Thanks such good and simple advice that I have not followed. Why trust that a website is actually up-to-date, when most websites of this world are not?
Posts: 14,425
Threads: 1,805
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
3,589
I would suggest not using these vendors we have listed in our "blacklist" as they are here
for good reason...
Some are out right rip-offs while others are "selective" scammers ...
As always, you are free to make your own choices,
just know you have been warned ..
Ice
Semper Fidelis
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Posts: 225
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
125
I personally will heed Ice's warning and not take a chance with this vendor. Better safe than sorry.
Posts: 167
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation:
37
I know they used to be legit or maybe select scam, but I do know they took down alot of products that were more of the popular I guess you could say. I would deffiently listen to ices advice not just for this either. Very knowledgeable