Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MyPriorityMeds.COM
Just out of curiosity because I'm considering another order, has anyone recently received a little birdie from this vendor?
Love, laugh and LIVE
Thanks. I made an order from them a while ago and everything went smoothly. A little slow (5 wks) but I did receive. Considering another but the activity in this thread has been slow, so just checking. Happy New Year!
Love, laugh and LIVE
(01-01-2020, 02:52 PM)betterlife Wrote: Thanks.  I made an order from them a while ago and everything went smoothly.  A little slow (5 wks) but I did receive.  Considering another but the activity in this thread has been slow, so just checking.  Happy New Year!

Thanks. My shipping person did face some issues previously but all is well sorted now. No more delays from our end now. Plus a few new items have also been added to the website.

(12-30-2019, 07:25 PM)jimmymontana Wrote: I will make an order and keep everyone updated. We really could do with some more trusted & reliable vendors Smile

May i have your order number sir?
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: MyPriorityMeds@PM.ME
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
MyPriorityMeds it is a most wonderful thing to have you back again...

You sir, are a true gem ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
This is great to see more positive posts regarding this vendor. I'm planning on another order in the next few weeks and was hoping to see that they are active and people are experiencing positive results.
Love, laugh and LIVE
(01-06-2020, 10:27 PM)IceWizard Wrote: MyPriorityMeds it is a most wonderful thing to have you back again...

You sir, are a true gem ...

Ice

Thank you great sir for your presence here which is a joy itself. Very pleased to know you and to hear from you. Heart Smile

(01-08-2020, 08:32 PM)betterlife Wrote: This is great to see more positive posts regarding this vendor.  I'm planning on another order in the next few weeks and was hoping to see that they are active and people are experiencing positive results.

Yes, Alive and kicking.
--
Regards,
MyPriorityMeds.
E-Mail: MyPriorityMeds@PM.ME
Telegram: MyPriorityMeds
Wickr: MyPriorityMeds
Wire: MyPriorityMeds
XMPP.JP: MyPriorityMeds
Just placed another order. All seems to be moving smoothly. Happy to have MyPriorityMeds.
Love, laugh and LIVE
This vendor was a sincere gentleman or woman. I believe it’s definitely a legit site and they are very courteous. Just thought I’d give you my two cents

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
I ordered a subscription a few days ago based on what I read here and I will report that data if/when my first documents arrive.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
Has anyone tried the 'Pfizer' loraz from mypriority meds?  I'm wondering if they are legit.  I will post my results if my book comes.  Just a little leary due to the area they ship from.
Thank you.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.