Posts: 47
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2016
Hello, I am JJ Abrams... Well not really but nice to be here anyway.
I plan to make my presence here a pleasant one.
Thank you all for having meÂ
Posts: 196
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2016
Welcome, hope you enjoy the site!
Posts: 40
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2015
Abrams welcome to the ship m8!
Posts: 14,423
Threads: 1,805
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
3,589
Welcome JJ... Glad you found us... If you need any help, please just ask....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Posts: 77
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2015
Hey JJ, welcome (and I'm still gonna pretend you're the real deal).
Posts: 47
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2016
01-27-2016, 09:53 PM
(01-27-2016, 08:07 PM)renegadehammy Wrote: Hey JJ, welcome (and I'm still gonna pretend you're the real deal).
Whatever makes reading my posts more entertaining for you

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Happy to be here!
Posts: 14,423
Threads: 1,805
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
3,589
JJ... Let me suggest you slow your pace... It would do you much better here than aquiring a post count quickly...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Posts: 47
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2016
(01-27-2016, 10:02 PM)IceWizard Wrote: JJ... Let me suggest you slow your pace... It would do you much better here than aquiring a post count quickly...
Ice
I apologize. I'm active on a few forums (unrelated to IOPs) and if you saw my post counts you would understand. I enjoy answering questions and interacting.
I'll slow it down and frequent less.