Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ksalol 2mg-
They do not make 2mg ksalol. That much I am sure of.
do not Galenika make 2mg, but the sellers are offering for sale.Many people ask me to 2mg,list of medicines factory GALENIKA NO.
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like himĀ  Heart
the 1mg Kasols d sent me work well for me,i took 2 and really felt them.
Took only 5 days for package to reach me here in NW EU.
I thought dusko would have a thread in an email section,are we going to have an email section for email only vendors in the future?
Many thanks to Dusko,very reliable vendor,honest and generous.
(06-16-2015, 11:30 AM)tommygun Wrote: the 1mg Kasols d sent me work well for me,i took 2 and really felt them.
I thought dusko would have a thread in an email section,are we going to have an email section for email only vendors in the future?

tommygun my friend hit 50 post and you will see email vendors, members ask and a private area for 50+ post was created you are almost there. and the the door will open for you..... Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(06-17-2015, 02:55 AM)OrangeClay Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 11:30 AM)tommygun Wrote: the 1mg Kasols d sent me work well for me,i took 2 and really felt them.

tommygun my friend hit 50 post and you will see email vendors, members ask and a private area for 50+ post was created you are almost there. and the the door will open for you..... Heart

thanks for making me aware of that,been a bit busy recently so not been posting as much,just left feedback for D on a few other forums,yes,i'm still not banned on the other place,i like to help some of them over there just incase they get fooled by the V lot,thanks for the info OrangeClay.
They must have some kind of quality control at all pharm companies,i wonder how they do actually make sure meds are right and fit for human consumption.
Sometimes i wonder if they try out meds on criminals in prison maybe?

Go to page E-Mail Vendors Smile Im there.
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like himĀ  Heart
tommygun, why waste good meds on crimials, Big Grin & phasedance you would be an excellent candidate for the job, I know you would make an honest, reliable quality control candidate. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(06-19-2015, 04:04 AM)OrangeClay Wrote: tommygun, why waste good meds on crimials, Big Grin & phasedance you would be an excellent candidate for the job, I know you would make an honest, reliable quality control candidate. Heart

prisons over here are rife with drugs anyway,people go in clean and come out with subutex habits,its got so lax due to all the cutbacks,i think the warders turn a blind eye sometimes just to keep the lid on so to speak.
why waste drugs on animals as well?
Excuse me, but I already have that job. But I am wiling to share it with Phasedance and Tommygun and, and and there's room for everyone elseSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
your a gent popster,now stop hogging that tub of kasols and pass them round lol Big Grin