Hello. Excited to be here. I'm Smalls, and I promise I read the rules. Hope I can contribute, and maybe learn a few things. Peace and love to all.
|
HI and Thank you
|
 Hello. Excited to be here. I'm Smalls, and I promise I read the rules. Hope I can contribute, and maybe learn a few things. Peace and love to all.
02-28-2016, 09:55 PM
1000 welcomes unto u.
May u find all u need herein. Have fun. It is Well with My Soul
Welcome Smalls. Looking forward to getting to know you.
![]() Willie
02-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Welcome here my friend
02-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Thank you! Harley, I will make my posts larger, sorry about that.
02-29-2016, 05:28 PM
Ah hahaha... Sorry I was just chucklin to myself
... Hrumph... Welcome smalls... Glad you joined us.. If you ever wanna just "chat" head to the lounge and hit "Cafe Linville"... Kinda a "Virtual Coffee Shop"... Ice
Semper Fidelis
![]() USMC Nemo me impune lacessit
02-29-2016, 07:02 PM
Thank you, Ice Wizard, Charon, and everyone. What a great welcome to start off! :-)
03-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Hi, I didn't get to say hi yet. You"ll really like this place. So many kind people. ..
I'm new as well and have already started to open up, Â which has been a long time.. Have fun
03-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Welcome to the family!!!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


It is Well with My Soul 
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)