Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
I know the Gador brand are hard to find but someone has to know a a source for these. It's been a few years since I tried to source them out. I really like the Gador 1 mg also. Ever since pharmacity went down they have been hard to source. If someone could let me in of a good source for these it would be greatly appreciated.
(03-19-2016, 04:03 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: I used to get them from a dude named Cam.... My first IOP ever. He's been Long gone for years though. Anyone remember him? He sold gadors by the thousands for so cheap. They were amazing.

I think several of the good email vendors carry them now Smile

I remember them very well. Cam was my first order of Gador bars.. I'm not sure what E-mail vendor has the Gador bars. Could you please PM me some info mrchuckey ... It would be greatly appreciated. If that is OK with MODS...
Well ironically today I check my email spam folder and Walla ,there's an e-mail from a site called www.alprabit.eu. I don't know anything about them but they claim to sell the very much wanted GADOR 2MGS...so I answered my own question..if anyone has any info on this site please let me know... If not I may take the plunge and try a test order in a week or so. The prices are pretty much Street prices but if they are legit may be worth it.   Big Grin

Claymore
Email section has very reliable source.
Carry Denvers, bagos, other hard to find items.
Thank you stripers for answering my question that there is a supplier for these sought after zannies. I am patiently awaiting my crossover from newbie to full fledge , PM'ng , E-mail source reading Jr member. The anticipation is building in my bones   Big Grin  I gotta put my time in all the while getting great advice and hopefully giving some of my own. Thanks again for the priceless info... I'm on my way to forum Bliss Big Grin

Claymore
Hey stripers i remember the good ol days where you could find gadors without a problem. Now it seems as there non-existent so if you dont mind pm me that info also i would greatly appreciate it!:-) I would love to get my hands on some of those or bagos or denvers! Any of those would do me great!That would be very awesome of ya! I was getting some denvers from a vendor close to about a yr ago but then i heard he turned and went rogue and started ripping people off so unfortunately i had to cut off that relationship but i sure would love to know a new source to reach out to. I love my kasolols 2 which i take now but sure would be nice to be able to have some gador,bago,denver's on hand as well!  Big Grin
Hopefully i hear from ya and hope you have a great day!
I've never tried this brand, would be keen to test!
Sfoconnel10 , by far to me the Gadors being my favorite and the Denver's being my second favorite , you would not be disappointed. Usually if you can find a good vendor that has them they will be priced reasonable . I am just patiently waiting to get some. You and I both have to have more posts to get this info but when we do you will be very happy if you do test them.
Wow have not seen these for years!! Time to check the email section. They usrd to be ez-pz to get back n da day!!
Oh I absolutely love the Gadors. What was the manufacturer on those? ALPLAX, I believe. I know that they're all over Argentina still.

I recently took a trip to Mexico and got me some 2mg TAFIL, which TTM2u carries as "XANOR" very high quality Xanax, but it's made by Pfizer, so I wouldn't expect anything less from the name brand company...
-Marino

Live the life you love,
 love the life you live.  Heart