Posts: 14,427
Threads: 1,805
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
3,589
Well sir ... With your 'all knowing' attitude, I do not see your stay here to be very pleasent or very long....
At any rate, when our Admin gives you a clue, take it.. Or pull up stakes and move along... Your hostility is not appreciated here, there are other forums that may cater to your particular brand of communication, but it is not remotely wanted here....
And sir... I will not say this again... I only chew my cabbage once...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Posts: 25,963
Threads: 1,984
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
3,828
04-26-2016, 08:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2016, 08:08 PM by Charon.)
Does anyone have any current info on quality cures? I found a faster way they deliver. But, the product I was looking for was, of course, sold out.
swell. but, u guys know if this place is viable now.
any help is appreciated. Good to go? Or, hell no? (Thank you!!)

It is Well with My Soul
Posts: 25,963
Threads: 1,984
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
3,828
Anyone for Rytha or for me? Good to go?

It is Well with My Soul
Posts: 136
Threads: 16
Joined: Oct 2015
I need info on this iop loving the options please help are they legit
Posts: 370
Threads: 22
Joined: Feb 2016
(04-30-2016, 06:15 AM)DcMcB Wrote: I need info on this iop loving the options please help are they legit
I have not used them myself, but if you look back in this thread some our most valued senior members have, and were quite pleased with results. Just start at page 1 of this thread and read all the way through it.
Best,
- b2g
Posts: 329
Threads: 16
Joined: Sep 2015
Reputation:
32
I think they are more wondering if anyone has used them recently. We all know it's a well-established vendor. Even Charon was recently asking.
Posts: 155
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2015
I used them recently. I don't post as much here as I should but I ordered Zolpid tart from QC and was very pleased all around from communication, to quality, to t/a time although i must disclose i ordered when he had this pharmaceutical available in the domestic stocks.
Posts: 370
Threads: 22
Joined: Feb 2016
Good grief, their Novartis Ritalin prices are insane - That's nothing more than gouging the desperate. Whatever you do, don't buy Ritalin from these guys, there are other vendors here who sell more tabs per order for half of QC's prices, with free shipping to boot.
- b2g
Posts: 25,963
Threads: 1,984
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
3,828
Thank you for the feedback, all.

It is Well with My Soul