Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
Placed a dropshipped order that was to be shipped Monday, then Tuesday, then was told today and nothing. Giving them until tomorrow or Friday before I do a chargeback. Doing a chargeback might piss others off, but I'm not losing the amount of money I spent to them and I used them knowing I had the option should they not come through. I received an order from the Middle East yesterday that was placed a few days before there drop-ship service. The dropshipped purchase should have arrived first, not me receiving a pack from the Middle East and waiting on them to just ship my damn product. Had I known there "3" day handling time really means whenever we want I would have spent the shitload I did with this place with the other vendor. They were quick to accept my order, to send an invoice, to accept payment, quick to respond to when are you shipping, but slow as $&@; to ship if they actually do. I will not use them again nor would I personally recommend them; JMHO.
Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
Well, my product has finally shipped, 4 days late. And I paid an arm and a leg for the quicker option. Not sure what the new payment option is but if it's what I used it was flawless. Can comment on quality by this weekend. This is my first experience with them, wide selection, so quality will determine if I use them again. Was in a bind due to a snagged letter so used there drop shipping. Crazy thing is I've already received a letter from there locale that I ordered three days before using QC. If you're looking for speed this isn't the place.
Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
Received today. Great packing. Will update on quality tomorrow.
Posts: 50
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation:
3
prices are ok but they never get back to me
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation:
4
05-09-2016, 04:59 PM
7 days , good communication, i say thumbs up
Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
Well, the rivotril I received are crumbly and look pressed. Expiry of 2018. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm questioning if they are legit. The edges are jagged, one pill broke when popped out of the blister. I've already taken my morning dose, so I'm having a friend try one today (a bananakin had him feeling good) and he's going to report on quality. I'm going to try them tomorrow and will know by noon if they are bunk because my neuropathy will be in full swing. And these had the small 2 won them and say rivotril, which I haven't seen any ro
Rivotril in about two years that say rivotril on them.
Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
Bunk rivotril. Gave one to a friend with no tolerance and they felt nothing. Took a bananakin on Friday and he was out of it.
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation:
4
did you get the Roche brand,