Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation:
4
BH
they have several brands to choose ,,i just curious which one you have
for reference ,you might need a magnifier , but could you check the small red print ,
manufactured by Abbott healthcare
under license from Hoffmann La Roche \Switzerland
Thanks
Posts: 25,963
Threads: 1,984
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
3,828
thank u, bighead. good to know. i almost jumped ship to this one last month.

It is Well with My Soul
Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
05-10-2016, 11:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 11:11 PM by Bighead.)
They say manufactured by Abbott LTD and that is it. I think the packaging is also homemade. Everything about these rivs scream homemade. Like the pills are too big for the packaging. They iop stuff may be different, but these are straight trash. I'm going to see what QC has to say about my email and then I'll throw them away. I can't in good conscious give them to someone (they taste acidic) and I'm not going to take them.
And your welcome Charon. As you know my feedback is always honest and truthful.
Posts: 68
Threads: 2
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
12
OMG! Who would even come up with something like that? Thanks BH! Really glad I read your post. You probably saved several folks from making a big mistake. That's just.... I can't come up with any words to describe how screwed up that is. Unbelievable
A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved
Posts: 214
Threads: 24
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
26
05-11-2016, 08:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 08:54 PM by Bighead.)
I told them refund first then I'd ship. I'm not going to send even bunk meds to God knows who. They could have contacted LE and gave them my info and that's who I'm shipping too. Would be difficult to prove as I have my methods, but $200 isn't worth being bubbas play toy in the pen. I don't think that is the case, but nevertheless I'm not risking it. But, I felt others should know that is their policy if they send you the wrong meds they also expect you to ship to someone else and get your meds. All around shady.
I'm changing my "business suite" address after all this too.
Posts: 25,963
Threads: 1,984
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
3,828
Oh thank god u did not do it, bighead. The entire idea just sucked for u.

It is Well with My Soul
besides the rivotril is everything else gtg?