Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
https://quality-cures.com/
(05-09-2016, 11:04 PM)shellshocked Wrote: did you get the Roche brand,

Nope, the blisters just say Rivotril 2mg.  I'm thinking they are pressed and the packaging is fake.  The pills are smashed into the blister packs, like they don't fit.  I've emailed them and gave them the option to send legit products, refund my money and I'll send this shit back or else I will take matters into my own hands and fuck up their operation.  First time ever being sent fake meds in six years, I have never been scammed, and I have only one seizure, but no LL for it.  So, I'm a bit pissed and I know I few ways to get back at someone whom scammed me.  I'm genuinely a good guy, but don't let scammers slide and cheat people out of there money.  

Also, someone here mentioned this outfit might have been sold and my go to guy that Knows everything that is happening in the IOP world said the same thing.  This company was sold and is being run by different people.  IMO, shady ass people.  I wouldn't recommend them personally.
Reply
BH
they have several brands to choose ,,i just curious which one you have

for reference ,you might need a magnifier , but could you check the small red print ,

manufactured by Abbott healthcare
under license from Hoffmann La Roche \Switzerland

Thanks
Reply
thank u, bighead.  good to know.  i almost jumped ship to this one last month.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
They say manufactured by Abbott LTD and that is it. I think the packaging is also homemade. Everything about these rivs scream homemade. Like the pills are too big for the packaging. They iop stuff may be different, but these are straight trash. I'm going to see what QC has to say about my email and then I'll throw them away. I can't in good conscious give them to someone (they taste acidic) and I'm not going to take them.

And your welcome Charon. As you know my feedback is always honest and truthful.
Reply
(05-10-2016, 11:08 PM)Bighead Wrote: They say manufactured by Abbott  LTD and that is it.   I think the packaging is also homemade.  Everything about these rivs scream homemade.  Like the pills are too big for the packaging.   They iop stuff may be different,  but these are straight trash.   I'm going to see what QC has to say about my email and then I'll throw them away.   I can't in good conscious give them to someone (they taste acidic) and I'm not going to take them.

And your welcome Charon.  As you know my feedback is always honest and truthful.

If you want your privacy protected I would stay away from this place.  They are going to refund my money, but I will be shipping the bunk Rivotril to another customer that orders.  So, basically they are giving me the name and address of a customer and once they receive I will get a refund.  Fucking (pardon my language) unreal.
Reply
OMG!  Who would even come up with something like that?  Thanks BH!  Really glad I read your post. You probably saved several folks from making a big mistake.   That's just.... I can't come up with any words to describe how screwed up that is. Unbelievable
A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved
Reply
I told them refund first then I'd ship. I'm not going to send even bunk meds to God knows who. They could have contacted LE and gave them my info and that's who I'm shipping too. Would be difficult to prove as I have my methods, but $200 isn't worth being bubbas play toy in the pen. I don't think that is the case, but nevertheless I'm not risking it. But, I felt others should know that is their policy if they send you the wrong meds they also expect you to ship to someone else and get your meds. All around shady.

I'm changing my "business suite" address after all this too.
Reply
Oh thank god u did not do it, bighead. The entire idea just sucked for u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
(05-11-2016, 09:02 PM)Charon Wrote: Oh thank god u did not do it, bighead.  The entire idea just sucked for u.

I am just an end user that has on occasion helped some friends out, but I'm not breaking any federal laws to get a refund andirons I did send them then the next person just got bunk meds.
Reply
besides the rivotril is everything else gtg?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)