Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
https://quality-cures.com/
19 days and counting so far -_-
Reply
I placed an order on Sept. 12. It was shipped on the 15th, and I received today, the 21st. This is easily the fastest received time EVER in my experience.
Reply
I placed a smallish order with them. Total turnaround was 15 days. Stealth = 0 but may repeat. They accept a payment type that I prefer.
Reply
Looks like great reviews may have to give em a try, thanks everybody
Reply
Okay well ty for that. I am still waiting from shipment 9/1. Payment 8/31. Got my fingers crossed anyway.
Reply
i shall believe with u, ladybug.

they were good. went down. allegedly got their act back together a few weeks back.

they may be inundated since our former two top vendors were trying to deliver from an area that made it difficult.

Good luck my friend. Fingers crossed for ya.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
We try to not go off topic in main vendor threads.

I may go off topic. But, then again, its my forum. muahhh.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
Recieved my books today! 100% satisfied little slow but partly my post's fault. Books are perfect ordered 9/1 rec'd 9/25 at local po.
Reply
i am so happy for u, ladybugs. u waited so patiently. glad u can do all u have to do again. whew.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
(09-28-2016, 10:10 PM)Charon Wrote: i am so happy for u, ladybugs.  u waited so patiently.  glad u can do all u have to do again.  whew.

Thank you honey bunny!!! Hope all is well with you. Been working 70+ hours a week I haven't been able to check in much.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)