Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stilnox/Ambien/Zolpidem
Hi all.

Unfortunately, the best vendor I've dealt with, MM, has no more Zolpidem or Ambien as its called in your country.

Anyone have any suggestions? Was tempted to go with ppe2u, but as most know, Australia is one of the toughest countries to get into. MM, and only a few others have gone to the trouble of extra discreet packing, which has resulted in wonderful experiences.

Just thought I'd ask before I placed the order. I have to research quiet a lot when ordering from a new vendor, simply because I need one that cares about how it packs things. If no effort is put into it, I won't receive it. Simple as that.

Thanks folks.

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'd be grateful for PM's if the information is too sensitive.

Thanks again.

Sorry, should have mentioned that I'd be grateful for PM's if the information is too sensitive.

Thanks again.
Thanks Jcool3. Appreciate your help.
(07-24-2016, 12:02 AM)Jcool3 Wrote: ttm2u has always been good to me, or pillsbrothers.cc.  Havent used pillsbrothers in a while though but still hear good things

Thanks Jcool3. Just got a reply. Unfortunately, pill brothers don't stock Zolpidem any more. Thanks anyway.
Thanks Audrey. I'll continue the search.
(07-17-2016, 02:29 AM)Clubb Wrote: Hi all.

Unfortunately, the best vendor I've dealt with, MM, has no more Zolpidem or Ambien as its called in your country.

Anyone have any suggestions? Was tempted to go with ppe2u, but as most know, Australia is one of the toughest countries to get into. MM, and only a few others have gone to the trouble of extra discreet packing, which has resulted in wonderful experiences.

Just thought I'd ask before I placed the order. I have to research quiet a lot when ordering from a new vendor, simply because I need one that cares about how it packs things. If no effort is put into it, I won't receive it. Simple as that.

Thanks folks.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

MM doesn't have it? I think he does. I was browsing his selection and actually was going to order some.
After reading the first post I feel sorry for anyone in this situation, there are vendors out there doing the right thing, I don't have enough posts to private message as I've had family problems the last couple of months but when I can hopefully I can point some people in the right direction. A doctor puts you in a situation then refuses to help with exactly the same situation. Unbelievable. GO Harry and his mental health charity I say! Issues need to be addressed for the users not abuses in this country. Why do they put everyone under the same umbrella I will keep asking that question. Hopefully other people can return the favour for me and help me out, even just a bit of friendly advice. Smile take care everyone.
ppe has always come through for me, though sometimes it is a very long wait.
How is z@picl@ne's quality compared to z@lpid@m/@mbi@n?
Would like to try it. Love @mbi@n but doesn't see me through the whole night.
(10-29-2016, 02:11 AM)Stripers Wrote: How is z@picl@ne's quality compared to z@lpid@m/@mbi@n?
Would like to try it. Love @mbi@n but doesn't see me through the whole night.

I'd be interested in hearing too.  I get about 4 hours with @mbien.
(08-04-2016, 09:37 AM)cutstack Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 02:29 AM)Clubb Wrote: Hi all.

Thanks folks.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

MM doesn't have it? I think he does. I was browsing his selection and actually was going to order some.

Please DO NOT rely on member's posts for availability of a certain product as they can be posting out dated info as well. Please always consider contacting the vendor directly instead for availability of a certain product you are after.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.