Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brief introduction
Welcome! This forum will be a great help.

MCS
Thanks all, so do I go on the main forum now??
welcome aboard. may u find all u need. come on into the main forum.

we do require fifty posts, five a day, before we allow accesss to some vendors. and 150 for others. But, it will be easy. We have many an excellent vendor in our main and open areas.

Good luck!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charon

I can feel a weight lifting a little already.
Hi, welcome! I'm a semi-newbie too! I hope you find what you are looking for, I've found a lot of support and answers. Hope you do too!

Thanks again

Can I ask what country this site is based in - are most of you US, UK, or Europe?

(See how I seperated UK from Europe already! Wink )
We do have folks from US, but we have several from Europe, UK, and even a few from other "out of the way" places..

To me it makes no difference as to where someone is born, what they look like, what religion....
It's only the way you treat people that make a difference ...

An a$$h0le in any language is still an a$$h0le ... Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome, CoiledSpring.  I hope that user name doesn't reflect too accurately your state of mind...  Smile  Meditation can help with anxiety, some people get better benefits than others, but for me it is just part of a multi-pronged approach.  Diet, exercise, medication and meditation are all part of the equation.  I hope you are able to get some answers here.  -dc
Thanks dudcat

Agree with layered approach. I love exercise but the alcohol has made it difficult initially.

My hope is some meds normalise me a bit more and then I have more capacity to exercise and then I build momentum to leave the meds.
Welcome CoildSpring. You joined a great board here with great people. The best. I suffer from PTSD which really isolates a person at least it did me. I found this Forum and the first time was hard to make your personal problems known but everyone one here has made me feel so comfortable and finally opening up helped out a lot.

Read, Read and Read more and this will help and the people on here will support you. Great People

Peace to You
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"