Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Diazepam
Has anyone cone across 10mg valium with just a scoring line and a 10 virtually the size the tablet on the reverse side?  Vendor says they are Martin dow...im not so sure.

Can anyone help?
Maybe search online for M Dow valium,see what comes up in image results.
I got some of these too, don't know what kind they are. They were supposed to be Roche but I dunno if they are.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Id already looked online but had no success. Well they seem to be kosher so that's the main thing I'm sure they aren't Martin Dow ones though
They aren't the strongest but they are real.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
blue score 10 = valium,def not roche though.valium has a bit of distinct mushy taste when it melts, and yes plenty of companies unkown to us make different generic brands with few imprints, that besides knowing exact manufacturer and getting to see few picks otherwise would be hard to tell what is it.
The vals actually seem I'm just not sure what they are!
I've PM'ed you Sunglassesron...Can't be too careful enough these days, espcially ATM!!

Anyway, I hope it helps answer your question!

Smile

Also, when I say the same; I mean EXACTLY that!!

The size of the "10" lettering made me remember as its the only time i've seen it like that...

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
it sounds like it was just a home press. were they loose or blistered? either way if I don't know it would make me nervous but someone said they were real so hey, if it works it works
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
think with vals being counterfeit biggest danger is that rc's could be used since other chems hardly would mimic its longevity, but in general when trying anything new even new batch i tend to sample, since if you taken it before you pick up simple things like taste texture etc,since valium is the weak benzo it hardly shows signs at normal dosage when used to it, but bunks would cause wd's in day or two, which is hard to mistake for anything else if you only take single benzo,whats causing it.