Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.jaymeds.com
Hey guys anyone used this site before? I was using it about 6 months ago and always had good service from them but the website won't load anymore?? Maybe changed URL?? Cheers, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
We have UK members. Its my belief that they even posted threads about a current upheaval in ur neck of the woods.

If they see this, they will comment. If i have time, I shall look.

Fingers crossed domain name changed.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I did a "whois" and the domain information was changed on the 20th (like ten days ago). So it doesn't look like a normal server outage. Something is going on.

BUT I'm not a customer at jaymeds and have no experience of them so I could be wrong. Please keep that caveat in mind!
Thanks for the input guys. I'll keep searching lol!
I used to use them many many years ago, had forgotten about them, site not working for me either i get this message - The domain name does not exist.

So maybe its game over for them?
Yeah same here! Its a shame because they were really reliable! I would get 80% of orders the next day the prices were good and the quality was excellent! There must be a site similar somewhere in UK or maybe its just wishful thinking! RIP jaymeds! Sad
Just stay away from anything that has sleeping pills or similar in the site name, they are selective scammers and have been known to do dodgy stuff with peoples card details if that is what is used to pay, stay away.
To blacklist unless someone with knowledge of vendor posts here that he/she is still viable and/or the new vendor is viable.

Vendors are at a premium now, so I shall await to see if any of you have his/her new website and are willing to post info that might explain what happened. You may Pm me with that info.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Cool charon, no worries. Hope you're good! Thanks for the info people!
the site in question is not found/a holding page.

Though there is this site http://proarmaturu.ru/JayMeds.com.htm are they the same people?

Any experiance with these guys? Some good prices on things/