Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread
Did anyone besides me see the movie “Tommy” when they were a kid?



Video 

for my sweetheart

"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Video 
(06-10-2015, 06:17 PM)Allegory Wrote:
I know this is two years old, but I'm trying to go through all of the pages to see what folks like! 

One of my FAVORITE bands of all time! "Dirty Old Town" and "Fairytale of New York."

Why are you all not posting music anymore?
Hi Blockhead59.

post some songs if you like.

it is fine thread !
===





Hey Linville, I think I will! Smile

Little band I just found recently called Dead South.  
















This too shall pass. Heart
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Audioslave! Yes, Roses!









(12-25-2017, 01:08 PM)Furyan66 Wrote:

Christmas would not be Christmas without!! Peace and good wishes!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 94 Guest(s)