Poll: What’s your favorite alpraz mfg?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mylan
14.29%
1 14.29%
Zopax
14.29%
1 14.29%
Alzam
14.29%
1 14.29%
Xanor
57.14%
4 57.14%
Pinix
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best alp brand poll
This list isn’t fully comprehensive but does include brands that seem to be in stock regularly from a number of sites.

Let’s hear your thought!
There are many really good ones that are not in that list, for example Alprax or Labormed.
True, but it only allows me the choice of 5 options when I make a poll...
If a few don't get any votes, add @lpee to the list.  I'm curious. Tongue
Good Poll Pianist:

Too bad you could not add the full range of brands available from Vendors here on the IOPList. I'm sure many would vote for Ksalols. I try my best to keep them in stock because they are a very good product. Still, given a choice, I'd take the Xanor bars and footballs above all else (not considering the price).

Blackbird
Thanks Raven. My favorite is clearly xanor on this list but I can’t really decide between the others...they all work but don’t seem to pack that punch I’m looking for.

I’ve always wanted to try ksalols but can’t find them! Or at least one site I’ve seen them on doesn’t want to ship them to me, only the pinix.
Tried zopax for the first time last week. I was rather dissapointed and had no tolerance. I’d much rather stick with the Mylans for the price and their consistency. Hopefully one of these days I’ll get to try some ksalols ??
(01-21-2018, 12:38 PM)thepianist Wrote: Tried zopax for the first time last week.  I was rather dissapointed and had no tolerance.  I’d much rather stick with the Mylans for the price and their consistency.
 Hopefully one of these days I’ll get to try some ksalols ??

I read heaps and heaps in here before ordering - and I've gotta say that Mylans did not make my list because they didn't get great reviews across the board.
So it's interesting - and I'm glad - that you found them to be consistently good.
I settled on Alpr@x as my anti-anxiety-bang-for-buck fave. If it was in the Poll, then it'd be getting my vote for sure.
(I know you can also find the occasional review in here where Alpr@x is rated poorly, but for me they've been consistently good.)

>>Hopefully one of these days I’ll get to try some ks@lols
Oh god, me too.  Those things have gained almost Mythical Status.
I'm keeping a close eye on a favored vendor's site - waiting for the day when they come back at an amount I can afford to pay.
One day. One day.....
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
(01-22-2018, 02:21 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 12:38 PM)thepianist Wrote: Tried zopax for the first time last week.  I was rather dissapointed and had no tolerance.  I’d much rather stick with the Mylans for the price and their consistency.

I read heaps and heaps in here before ordering - and I've gotta say that Mylans did not make my list because they didn't get great reviews across the board.
So it's interesting - and I'm glad - that you found them to be consistently good.
I settled on Alpr@x as my anti-anxiety-bang-for-buck fave. If it was in the Poll, then it'd be getting my vote for sure.
(I know you can also find the occasional review in here where Alpr@x is rated poorly, but for me they've been consistently good.)

I'm keeping a close eye on a favored vendor's site - waiting for the day when they come back at an amount I can afford to pay.
One day. One day.....

Over the years I’ve learned to trust my own personal experiences regardless if a majority says otherwise.  Alpr@x is one I’ve not tried but want to try them soon.  

Sorry to everyone for the limited poll.  I was mainly curious about personal preference from the SA vendors.  Hopefully when I hit 50 I’ll be able to find a plethora of good alp sources. Tongue
(01-22-2018, 02:21 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote:

One day. One day.....

Over the years I’ve learned to trust my own personal experiences regardless if a majority says otherwise.  Alpr@x is one I’ve not tried but want to try them soon.  

Sorry to everyone for the limited poll.  I was mainly curious about personal preference from the SA vendors.  Hopefully when I hit 50 I’ll be able to find a plethora of good alp sources. Tongue