Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
https://quality-cures.com/
Thank you Charon for that information.. Im still learning who's who & reputable & am reading as I go.. Thank you!  Big Grin Big Grin
I had put in an order & waiting on further instructions & a week later got an email saying my order was canceled. What the Boo? I'm done with them. Just my experience.
I don't believe they have an account on this forum. Cuz i know some do and read what is said about them.

In a hidden mode. And, some vendors have spies from other forums whom report to them what a member posts. One can see people banned for doing just that at another forum.

But, u said not one bad word about vendor. It is a puzzle. Sorry. It is possible that this vendor is overwhelmed and only taking current client orders.

Not a smart move, in my humble opinion. You will find better.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-11-2017, 05:40 PM)Charon Wrote: I don't believe they have an account on this forum.  Cuz i know some do and read what is said about them.
A&E 
In a hidden mode.  And, some vendors have spies from other forums whom report to them what a member posts. One can see people banned for doing just that at another forum.

But, u said not one bad word about vendor.  It is a puzzle.  Sorry.  It is possible that this vendor is overwhelmed and only taking current client orders.

Not a smart move, in my humble opinion.  You will find better. 

I'm fine with them cancelling & understand if they are overwhelmed.. I  have orders in 2 other vendors so I should be good.  Thanks for the input guys! 
Mikka  Shy
(12-10-2017, 10:49 PM)Mikka Wrote: I  had put in an order & waiting on further instructions & a week later got an email saying my order was canceled. What the Boo?  I'm done with them.  Just my experience.

FYI

this is how it go .

you place  order you will immediate receive confirmation and instructions  to your email address,i
if you don't complete what the instructions say , your order will automatically be canceled after three days .

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

SS
I recently dealt with them - and it was a VERY positive experience, right from the start.
I received email from them every step of the way - they are a very professional outfit.
Packaging was discreet and it was in my hands very quickly.

I feel duty bound to say that I have found the same product at a much better price elsewhere since, but hey, that's life.
If you want to explore further, here's a handy hint. USE THEIR SEARCH BOX.
There's much more to this site than what appears on their Home page.
Forget the menus - it's the Search Box that takes you to where you want to go.

In summary, although they're on the expensive side, I'm happy to have them there as a back-up.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
just found out that a major payment option is no longer available Sad
True - logos of well-known & easy payment systems are plastered all over their site - until it actually comes time to pay!
Then you have to choose between two other options - of a type that can tend to leave you feeling less secure, I know.
However, they were quick to supply the necessary details and both new options include lots of extra reading material.
As mentioned earlier, it was all smooth sailing for me.
I hope it will be the same for you.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
I use to love using this site for the ease of use. I could never understand why other vendors could not set up the same options as this vendor.
But judging by the above posts my favorite part about them is now gone. I might give them a try soon to see if it`s still easy to purchase
So is the jury still out on these guys or are they legit?  My normal vendor who shall not be named is on the fritz and I have lost 6 of 7 orders.  Was going to try these guys as a backup for @lpee 2mg magazines.  Should I move on or take a leap of faith?