Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello Everyone!
Hello.  My name is Roses & I'm so glad to meet you all.  I hope to contribute & become a part of the community.  I have read the rules & thank you for having me! Smile
Hi, Roses. Been hoping you would come by. muahhhh. (well, it is Halloween. but, your referral had me watching that u got on just fine.)

1000 welcomes unto ye. may u find all u need herein.

Welcome aboard. I look forward to ur contributions. Btw, you got this far, Roses. You have already become a part of our community. Welcome to the family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-01-2015, 02:32 AM)Roses Wrote: Hello.  My name is Roses & I'm so glad to meet you all.  I hope to contribute & become a part of the community.  I have read the rules & thank you for having me! Smile

Hi Roses……..

I am glad to see you here. It is a very friendly place and I will be glad to help you get used to the place.

Just ask and someone will help.

Hey over in the Lounge are some interesting threads….

I say post anywhere you like….it does take a little bit getting used to things
(11-01-2015, 02:41 AM)Charon Wrote: Hi, Roses.  Been hoping you would come by.  muahhhh.  (well, it is Halloween.  but, your referral had me watching that u got on just fine.)

1000 welcomes unto ye.  may u find all u need herein.

Welcome aboard.  I look forward to ur contributions.  Btw, you got this far, Roses.  You have already become a part of our community.  Welcome to the family.

Hi Charon & Happy Halloween!  Thanks so much for your very warm welcome to the family.  I look forward to settling in & getting to know everyone.

(11-01-2015, 02:41 AM)Linville Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 02:32 AM)Roses Wrote: Hello.  My name is Roses & I'm so glad to meet you all.  I hope to contribute & become a part of the community.  I have read the rules & thank you for having me! Smile

Hi Roses……..

I am glad to see you here. It is a very friendly place and I will be glad to help you get used to the place.

Just ask and someone will help.

Hey over in the Lounge are some interesting threads….

I say post anywhere you like….it does take a little bit getting used to things

Good Evening Linville.  I am glad to see you too.  Thank you for helping me.  So far so good but I will ask you if i need you.
Hi Roses, welcome to the forum!  Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
(11-01-2015, 03:39 AM)Shayna Wrote: Hi Roses, welcome to the forum!  Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile

Hi Shayna!

I hope you are doing okay this evening. 

Oh I just remembered that we get to fall back one hour tonight.

So I will not be off welcome to Roses if I remind both of you ( me included, ha )

That is good for me because I never have enough sleep it seems…..
Hello Shayna & thank you for the welcome.
Hi Roses, what a lovely user name.   I just got some incense by Mother's Fragrances India called 'Rishi' that predominantly smell of fresh cut roses... they are so lovely and soothing... but I digress.

Welcome to IOP, may you bring the fragrance of well being and tranquility to our site.

Best wishes, CL

[Image: tmiffan7a.jpg]

[Image: 1044726-bigthumbnail.jpg]
Welcome Roses.... I just love roses.... A big boquet of roses always brightens up the whole room, as you will I'm sure...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(11-01-2015, 08:12 AM)Caróg liath Wrote: Hi Roses, what a lovely user name.   I just got some incense by Mother's Fragrances India called 'Rishi' that predominantly smell of fresh cut roses... they are so lovely and soothing... but I digress.

Welcome to IOP, may you bring the fragrance of well being and tranquility to our s
Hello Carog liath.  The incense you got sounds lovely.  I am a burner of highly fragrant  candles & I love the ones that smell like roses.  Thank you for the lovely welcome.

(11-01-2015, 08:37 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Welcome Roses.... I just love roses.... A big boquet of roses always brightens up the whole room, as you will I'm sure...

Ice

Hi IceWizard,  It's nice to meet you.  I love all flowers but like you say nothing beats a bouquet of roses.  Thank you for the welcome.

(11-01-2015, 02:23 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Welcome Roses!  

Super glad to see you here.  

What flower is that as your avatar?
Thank you for the welcome Fireplaces!  It's wonderful to see you here.  

My avatar is a patch of spring pansies.  I think I may change it though & save the pansies for springtime.