Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e-mail issues ???? where now
with all last month safe has gone down now proton where will it stop and what is your all's suggestions  ... admins if wrong place for this thread to start plz move it  just thought it would get looked at in here more  Idea
airraid, a good topic for a thread.

Last night I opened an account with Tutanota. And I sent a test mail and received one and then sent another with this morning I had plans to start using it fully and guess what.

I cannot log in. Big Ugh.

I slept in late and I will try again later maybe I am just too crazy ATM to know how to log in. But I swear I am doing it correct.

But it is not acting like safemail and protonmail. So …..I am bummed already this morn.

Yeah Harley none are going to be bullet proof and at this point just getting one to work might be great.

I somehow think safemail will be back after it has all been looked through and the sniffers installed for who all is forcing it to be….NSA I am guessing.
Maybe DEA too.

Proton mail has been up and down several times since the DOS attacks started .
like to know as I make a account it goes down or gets attack by aliens ?? idk
Airraid101 , do you mean the same thing is happening to you with creating an email account and then it won't let you log back in?

With Tutanota same thing twice, although I fully used it once I log out ....it blocks me.....is that what is happening with you?

Hmmmm
no just when I think I have a secure site something happens as right now proton is up but how long ..... where to go to stop this madness
Okay thanks airraid

I was going to say that proton mail is up and working again too.

I see what you mean, and yes so it is,

I think that Tutanote is German based so it most likely has all the snooping hardware already installed on it....like they are doing on safe mail right now, truth be known......just an opinion.
@Linville thanks lmk how Tutanota is going I might have to do a back up e-mail as I think we all should again thanks
Desperately waiting for DarkMailAlliance.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
admin does that mean not available yet? I looked it up and don't see where and how
Trying to figure out where this should be posted so that it has a chance for everyone sees it....

safemail is back up.