Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucid Rabbit
Any info on lucid rabbit, 
My emails to them have been bouncing back ?
its email only. u need fifty posts for that info.

we have them listed.

i bet if u hit the welcome thread, someone might help u with the question. just sayin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Wow yeah that's your first post? I have more than fifty and have been a part of this community off and on for a long time and wouldn't straight off the bat ask for sources. Not trying to be a jerk, just sayin.
Admin only asks 50 posts, IMO it should even be more. Enjoy your warm welcome and take advantage of this great community!
(11-10-2015, 11:23 PM)Stripers Wrote: Wow yeah that's your first post? I have more than fifty and have been a part of this community off and on for a long time and wouldn't straight off the bat ask for sources. Not trying to be a jerk, just sayin.
Admin only asks 50 posts, IMO it should even be more. Enjoy your warm welcome and take advantage of this great community!

Sorry guys, 
I was on ioplist.com and a senior member there and didn't realize that this was a different board!
My mistake, 
Will play by the rules from now on
Well my apologies then bonji. Had to build my post count back up as well.
Didn't mean to be abrupt, I'm just so used to new people just coming out asking for the world with TMI syndrome.
no worries Stripers. I know the feeling
Thanks Harley,
They got in contact with me over the weekend and shared the same information.
Why don't we update the actual lucid rabbit thread with this information?
because bonji and other members whom had their accounts revoked due to non usage, cannot see this info without fifty posts. I won't even merge this, because I want those without fifty posts to know.

now, LOCKED.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel