Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A beautiful video with some wonderful messages
I just thought that this would be an appropriate place to share this video with you all. Many thanks from myself to all of you. 

Hi, would you mind to say what this video meant to you?
I guess that we can help those that suffer from the same things that we suffer from. An inexperienced person confused with anxiety and depression can find support by someone who has lived with it longer than they have. A sentence towards the end, we have to find our own way is incredibly true. Also it is about appreciating someone beyond face value, doesn't matter what they look like or anything, it is their higher self that ultimately shines through. I loathed myself for many years and still do but in the end I know that there is a part of me that loves myself, as I am.
Ok greaseman, thanks for the thoughts to ponder.
lol, I think that this video is more personal to me than I thought. I just think that it shows a little kindness in a rather brutal world. Sorry linville if there was something lost in translation!
Thank you fireplaces. I would definitely agree, a little more empathy wouldn't hurt, but we have to watch out for ourselves.
Stay frosty.