Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roche vs. Galenika Clonazepam 2mg
(04-23-2016, 10:43 PM)Back2Good Wrote: Ah, Chickenzilla, ich bin froh zu sehen, dass es gibt hier ein anderes der Deutsch spricht...Ich lernte er die altmodische Weise, indem er zugewiesen 2/11 ACR in Fulda als junger Soldat. Es ist schwer zu sprechen die Jungen Damen wenn man nicht belegt ist mit patrouillieren den "Grenze der Freiheit" ohne die Sprache sprichen konnen!

'bis Spater,

- b2g

Ah sorry B2G I don't know german only the words to be courteous Smile

I did translate what you said however, and that's pretty neat! I wish I had joined up.. but.. Oxycontin got in the way.. that's about all I can say about that heh.

Man, I'm so anxious right now.. can't wait to leave my report soon! Also thanks for being so kind lately.
I can't comment on the Rivotril quality but the Bensedin and Ksalol are excellent. The Bensidin is probably the best 10mg Diazepam I have had. I'm waiting to try the Rivotril soon hopefully as kpins were always my favorite.
(04-23-2016, 10:31 PM)Chickenzilla Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 03:31 PM)Back2Good Wrote: I have never tried the Galenika Kpins - Klonopin is something I use very rarely, as it has a VERY powerful sedative effect on me, so I save it for crisis situations (death of a family member or beloved pet, etc.)  I have about 59 of the Roche 2mg Rivotril purchased in Mexico last year (I'm rarely so bold as to bring back meds from Mexico, but the 1mg generics my Doc prescribed me were worthless, even when I took two), I took one a couple of hours before leaving the airport and have the remaining 59 put away for emergencies.

I've used three products from Galenika over the years, and still use two - Ksalol and Bensedine.  None of them have been anything short of excellent, so while I have no evidence as to whether their Klonopin is as good as Rivotril, Galenika is what I'll be buying when (if) my stash runs out.

Guten tag B2G,

As I will soon know the quality of the Galenika I will report back to this thread an share my personal opinion on the quality..

I got some Roche 2mg kpins and they didn't work at all.. Biggest waist of money I've ever invested..

Maybe it was a bad batch or something but yeah..
Hard to say .. They didn't have an expire date on them and well they just weren't strong at all..

Maybe it was my tolerance but I sincerely doubt that..

Has anyone else had a bad experience with Roche 2mg pin?

Please share, I'm very interested to hear some other opinions..

Thank you in advance!

I can only assume where you got them.  If you were to use a popular email vendor or a couple vendors who have a back log of orders going out you'd be very happy.  I myself have had some bunk 'Roche Kpins'.
I just had some Roche Rivotril last night and I have to say I am more than a little disappointed. I had to take the same amount of those as I normally take of Bensedin.
'Zilla, Lewan, I don't know where you're getting your Rivotril, but if it isn't from one of the two vendors having problems here or from an SY, I'm not surprised you're disappointed...There's probably as much bunk Roche Rivotril out there as there is bunk Roche Valium.  I've even seen tablet in blisters and boxes in Mexico called "Rivotril", but if the packaging doesn't have the Roche logo and brand name on it, it isn't Rivotril - It might be Clonazepam, but it's not Rivotril.

If they don't advertise as sending them in the blisters, with all of the original packaging, I wouldn't touch them.  If you were to take as many real Roche 2mg Rivotrils as you normally do Bensedines, you'd wake up on the floor 8 hours later wondering what happened.
(04-30-2016, 02:14 PM)Lewan#9 Wrote: I just had some Roche Rivotril last night and I have to say I am more than a little disappointed. I had to take the same amount of those as I normally take of Bensedin.

They may have been old or not the real deal.  I take Rivs and every so often order bens and I have to take way more bens than Rivs using the Ashton manual benzo comparative chart (.5 Kpins=10mg Val).  Or, perhaps your body chemistry doesn't work well with Kpins.
Hello Bighead, I am new, but I have taken both medications your right that is close but they work differently as you may have suggested K-pins stay in your system much longer than valiums. Thanks
I think Roche is great, but I've never had the Galenika kpins.. I have had the ksalols though and they're great, so I would imagine their kpins r of good quality too.. now, here's a question I would like others opinions on.. do u like clonotril bananas better than any of them?? Or do u find Roche and galenika supreme over the torrent clonotril??
My opinion, I think the clonotril kicks in faster, and is a good quality kpin... but Roche seem to have a little better hangtime.. another brand I don't see through iops, but make great kpins is Teva!!
Anyway, would be nice to hear others opinions on clonotril versus Roche and galenika
make sure there real. I have had fake galenika rivotril in blisters from inside the usa. I know it wasnt just me others complained of same product. The med had no effect.
I agree on the bananakins. They do kick in quite fast and you can feel that kick!
Roche rivets are great too, though. Minty flavor and last a really long time. Those really help me sleep like a baby!