Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austell tr@ms....unexpectedly weak?
I truly hope I am posting within the forum rules. And if not, please feel free to edit/remove my post...
 But my last batch of Austell Tr@m ordered from a very trustworthy vendor seemed quite weak/underdosed. In aware tr@m is mild compared to other meds in the same class, but has anybody noticed a difference between these and say, tramzac brand? No need to mention specific vendors, because I'm sure we all know both whom offer these are top notch for us...but I'm just curious if anybody has experienced the same differences between the two? I have seen the same product offered for much cheaper elsewhere, but am hesitant to take any unnecessary risks. And also hesitant to spend my money to a vendor I am unfamiliar with.. If answers/suggestions can't be posted....feel free to PM me. I must add that i have no tolerance at the moment. Docs love feeding me naproxen! Undecided Undecided
Thanks in advance.
Atad
the conversation here is fine. how u presented same is also fine. no to worry.

the only problem I have is that I get seizures. so, I have avoided tramadol like the plague.

someone will come along with wisdom, my friend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I have always found tr@m worked well for my pain, and thankfully I have avoided the common seizure side effects (sorry to hear of yours, charon). Perhaps somebody else has noticed a lack of quality regarding a popular vendor who carries this brand. It's strange. Perhaps I may use the other vendor we all know well who carries the green Tramzac brand.