Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
I'm sure this had been discussed and I apologize but I just dont want to sift through 230 pages. What is everyones opinion of the onax bars through MM? Positive, neutral or negative? Thanks

I have used macro a few times for what i required and they have come through everytime i will be ordering from here again very soon.
17. DO NOT in any case discuss the medication you ordered openly in any vendors thread. Please post only your experience from payment to delivery and reviews of the product you received whether good or bad.

I think if worded properly, u can get an answer to your question. We just don't want g00gle putting this vendor and a med together and it shows up as post one on g00gle.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

My bad. Please feel free to delete post. Last thing I want to do is attract outside attention here.

Absolutely they have always replied fast and politely. Well most are polite on here otherwise they wouldnt be getting many customers
Love this vendor has always come through with my orders and answered all questions i have fast
Do people feel they get the EXACT medicine they ordered? as in the brand they ordered, not the general name. I am always hesitant with the number of generics and vendors telling me, "hey I sent such and such- it's all the same."
(01-06-2018, 07:15 PM)James Atherton Wrote: Do people feel they get the EXACT medicine they ordered? as in the brand they ordered, not the general name. I am always hesitant with the number of generics and vendors telling me, "hey I sent such and such- it's all the same."

MOD POST:  to James Atherson.

Go make a welcome thread post introducing yourself.  Click Here

Before any more posts.

Read the Rules, Click Here
There are pages upon pages wherein macromass clients talk of getting real productrs. or, if slightly inferior, macro made them a deal. but, macro's style is the real deal.

just be sure to use his site as a menu. use 11 2 3 4 5 as phone. macro will never call u.

and then u email macromass@gmail to make any orders. He will advise you of the most current news. But, macro, his name goes with quality.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-06-2018, 10:47 PM)Mad Max Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 07:15 PM)James Atherton Wrote: Do people feel they get the EXACT medicine they ordered? as in the brand they ordered, not the general name. I am always hesitant with the number of generics and vendors telling me, "hey I sent such and such- it's all the same."

MOD POST:  to James Atherson.

Go make a welcome thread post introducing yourself.  Click Here

Before any more posts.

Read the Rules, Click Here
thanks MAX, done and done. Smile