Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who got the Snow storm on the east coast last weekend?
What's up everyone?  That snow storm was crazy I got 2 1/2 feet near me and it sucked to say the least.   I went out about halfway through the storm and snow blowed the driveway and sidewalks then the next day I was very very happy I did because I did not expect to see another 12 inches on the ground.  I hope all who got hit with the storm are OK and nothing bad happened. 
        The very next day after the storm my grandmother whose 83yrs old and I take care of was having pains in her chest and had to go to the hospital so I had to call 911 and thankfully I did a good job because they were able to get her out with ease.  She's doing much better now but I'm an optimistic.  She needs to be watched 24 hours a day and cared for in every way. This snowstorm happened at the worst possible time for this to happen. 
          Well anyway that was my rant maybe some of you guys can share with us about your crazy snow filled weekend. Unfortunately I didn't get to go and enjoy riding my quad or go snowboarding.  Obviously my grandmother was more important and I was by her side the entire time.

Kdizz
Wow Kdizz... Sorry to hear that about you G-Mother... But at least you had "cleared" some of that snow off...2 1/2 Feet!?! Man it gets nutty here at 4"!! I don't want to go through anything like that crazy number....

The best part is your G-Mother will be fine... They are so special....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi Kdizz. I am very sorry about your grandmother. I am glad to hear she will be ok. It's a good thing you had cleared some of the snow off so that the ambulance people & all didn't have trouble getting her out of there. 2 1/2 feet of snow is a lot to get to.

It was so weird because I live in the snow belt of NY & we didn't see so much as a flake of snow.....
Thanks for the concern. You got very lucky , I was in the center of the storm and the local news station said the town next to mine got 2 1/2 feet and I'll bet we did too. We haven't had a storm like that in a long time. Now they say we might be gettin more next week... Uhhhh.