Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever heard of this site?
Thumbs Up 
Now this site calls for a "paid" membership to view, but I wonder just how good the info is:::

https://www.whosarat.com/index.php

At least the name is "catchy"...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I heard of these way back in the day like high school before i messed with iops.

I think i read a few years later they just gave you lists of those scam "canadian pharmacy" affiliate networks
Smile Smile Smile ... Now that's funny....lol

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Just checked out that site... wow . Great to have.
(02-22-2016, 11:13 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Now this site calls for a "paid" membership to view, but I wonder just how good the info is:::

Ice

Good site and yes! Highly recommend it if you want to know who the informants and snitches are not advocating anything BUT the point is people are unlawfully getting set up on false charges and the informant/snitches do not have to show up in court so this site will help inform you some at or in your states aka location. Also, access to the real technology that simple LEOs are using to listen in on you and your family without  a warrant or authorization. We also pay up to 30,000 for three months to a snitch so believe me the LEOs,DEA and other alphabet groups and and will break laws to make a bust and they do not have to record when they the Law breaks their own rules.

(03-01-2016, 03:16 PM)luvhandles Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 11:13 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Now this site calls for a "paid" membership to view, but I wonder just how good the info is:::

Ice

Good site and yes! Highly recommend it if you want to know who the informants and snitches are not advocating anything BUT the point is people are unlawfully getting set up on false charges and the informant/snitches do not have to show up in court so this site will help inform you some at or in your states aka location. Also, access to the real technology that simple LEOs are using to listen in on you and your family without  a warrant or authorization. We also pay up to 30,000 for three months to a snitch so believe me the LEOs,DEA and other alphabet groups and and will break laws to make a bust and they do not have to record when they the Law breaks their own rules.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...nated-her/

do take time to read this lady who the DEA took her cell phone information off her previous arrest used her photos, names even her kids photos than made an account under her name without her knowledge...this is an example of what power information can do as the site "Whosarat.com" can give because trust me even arrested under false pretenses you still have to pay a lawyer to get through it. Yes, the lady won the lawsuit which isn't much but the DEA probably paid her back with evidence money anyways so they don't care. Sadly she onlt won ,NOT by her right to privacy but broken facebook policy.DEA can now come back a year after a drug arrest in a home and take your property if it was, say,your son caught with MMJ they can take the parents home if they haven't already, after a year later come back and seize it. Also, Obama passed a law which isn't being used yet that the LEOs do not have to tell you why your in jail but like I said its not in full force. The site is FULL of information and it will open your eyes....welcome to the new world order boys and girls! Smile your on camera Big Grin
Now that's what I'm talkin bout!!

I've been talkin things like this waaaay back in the day... Only thing different now is:::

They got better at it!!

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(03-01-2016, 06:18 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Now that's what I'm talkin bout!!

I've been talkin things like this waaaay back in the day... Only thing different now is:::

They got better at it!!

Ice

yep, in fact I have used the site and also found the site has pissed off the law enforcement trying to pull the site. Now remember the terror act is really for the US citizens we are easy prey so inform yourself.