Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
Yea gadors r the best... but can never go wrong with kasols either... I like the yellow roches too.. I haven't seen them lately through vendors though..
So if Alpr@x makes the Gad0rs, are they the same thing? Like an Alpr@x 2mg would be the same as a Gad0r 2?

Ty
Smokey you will find one I promise and non bunk bars are out there for sure. Stick around this site and your quest will be over before you know it I promise.
These were always my numerous uno alps.. and if I could get these from a vendor, I would be in heaven.. don't think anyone can pm me yet.. but if anyone can share a reliable source, would be very grateful..
(05-21-2016, 12:48 AM)nwiron Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:39 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:02 PM)nwiron Wrote: why people love Gadors over every other brand has always been a mistery to me
They are simple great, plus are easily to cut if you need a lowe dosage, I highly take 2mg at once, always cut it at half,  even in 4 pieces . If you did not try it the real ones, I recommend it to you. 
Of course, must be the real one sent from the original country.

Hmmm, i'm not sure i'd like them.  Xanax is a bit strong for me and the other bars seem to work just fine.  I see your point about splitting the doses - id' do the same.  But aren't most all bars scored 3 times, other than the green ones which are scored 2 times?
Most bars i have had are scored 4 times.  .5mg each equals 2mg.  I have not had the green ones for probobly 5 years ago so i cant remember on those.
Gadors and Denvers are both the best @lpr@z I have tried. I especially love Denvers. Both provide immediate relief for anxiety with an awesome "float" sensation.
If you don't want to spend that money, ks@lol are pretty close quality wise. It just comes down to your budget.
(03-24-2016, 02:15 AM)Claymore Wrote: Thank you stripers for answering my question that there is a supplier for these sought after zannies. I am patiently awaiting my crossover from newbie to full fledge , PM'ng , E-mail source reading Jr member. The anticipation is building in my bones   Big Grin  I gotta put my time in all the while getting great advice and hopefully giving some of my own. Thanks again for the priceless info... I'm on my way to forum Bliss Big Grin

Claymore

Me too.  I miss my good email vendor.  le sigh
(05-21-2016, 12:48 AM)nwiron Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:39 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:02 PM)nwiron Wrote: why people love Gadors over every other brand has always been a mistery to me
They are simple great, plus are easily to cut if you need a lowe dosage, I highly take 2mg at once, always cut it at half,  even in 4 pieces . If you did not try it the real ones, I recommend it to you. 
Of course, must be the real one sent from the original country.

Hmmm, i'm not sure i'd like them.  Xanax is a bit strong for me and the other bars seem to work just fine.  I see your point about splitting the doses - id' do the same.  But aren't most all bars scored 3 times, other than the green ones which are scored 2 times?

If a (rectangular) pill is scored 3 times it should usually break into 4 pieces.
Where can I find these? I have tried many different bars and have never seen these. Or is this when I get 50 posts I'll find them.
I am hoping JK1976 though if memory serves me from a previous lifetime ago, they were out of my current budget. I'm banking on leveling up to find out yes.