Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.thedonrx.net
(03-28-2019, 02:14 AM)tommy09 Wrote: Thank you, Noel and Charon. Very, very helpful. I’ll report back (after refreshing myself on the rules), but yes, I’m such a... not very smart person- and figured the most direct way to test would be on myself. Which is true to some extent, but pretty risky with small chance of quality help from it.
But for curiosity’s sake alone, I’d like to test these two types.
Thanks again
Tommy

Tommy, you are very smart!  We care about you and want you to be safe.  That is one of the reasons I love this site—people who really care about your well being.  Please PM the results when you get them.   Heart
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Don rx. Is on a bb message board as a paying memeber. All I’ve heard through pm on his perk
10 is
There is something in them some really hit you some do nothing. Was told prob fent. But you might not know how much is to much in one take more and die maybe. I take advice and stay away.

Sorry paying vendor. Vendors pay to be there and there a lot. And a lot of good
Ones
I recently ordered his perc 10s. Not satisfied at all. Pretty much my whole batch was bunk. Buyer beware.
Hmmmmm ... Do you may wonder just why we have this vendor listed in our "BLACKLIST" ?

There Is a reason and just maybe , you found out just one of the many reasons ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Pharmacy Reviewer and its chronies seemed to have a russian forum in hand. started stealing pics and info and putting up as viable vendors the people on blacklist. and people whom dont read carefully and know the tricks of PR, whom does own part of its vendors, thought Pr put up good names. Using people from PR.

Thieves are desperate for money. Your money. Being homebound I read continuously. I have watched that scam forum IOPreviewer being fixed up. If you go on twitter, PR forum is linked to iopreviewer. They shill for themselves all the time. Cuz PR "supports" vendors.

Chances are very very slim you will receive. That vendor went the way of the wind.

Start looking for a fast back up. And its no easy feat. Good luck. Sorry, i think u got scammed.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I received the most random looking assortment of magazines that I did not order. From what I’ve read, that’s more than most even receive. Clearly garbage, even though I get rather professional looking emails still from him. Pretty brazen. Or insane.
(08-08-2019, 10:37 PM)Otommy09 Wrote: I received the most random looking assortment of magazines that I did not order. From what I’ve read, that’s more than most even receive. Clearly garbage, even though I get rather professional looking emails still from him. Pretty brazen. Or insane.
Doesn’t he say he does it for the children.  It makes me laugh it’s so stupid.
BUMP. BLACKLISTED VENDORS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel